400g Lamb mince
2 teaspoons dried chilies
1 teaspoon dried mint
1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons sumac
1/2 tablespoon black pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
Rind of 1 lemon
Juice of half a lemon
1 tablespoon harissa paste
Shredded pizza cheese, 1/2 cup per pizza
1/4 cup pizza sauce per pizza
1/4 cup marinated capsicum or charred red capsicum
For the Sumac Onions
1 Spanish onion, Finely sliced length ways
1 Tablespoon Sumac
For the garnish
1 lemon cut into wedges
Handful of roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Handful of roughly chopped mint leaves
For the dough
I used my 72 Hour Pizza Dough Recipe
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
2. Roll out your dough to make your pizza. Add the pizza sauce on the base and a handful of the cheese and set aside.
3. In a bowl add in the lamb mince, sumac, dried mint, dried chilli salt, pepper, harissa paste, lemon rind and lemon juice and using clean hand mix to combine.
4. Add the lamb mince in pieces over the pizza, followed by the marinated capsicum and remaining cheese before placing into the oven at 220 degrees.
5. In a bowl add the sliced onion and coat with the sumac.
6. Once the pizza is golden brown remove from the oven (roughly 15-20 mins). Garnish with the sumac onions, fresh parsley and mint leaves. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.