1/2 packet digestive biscuits (200g)
150g unsalted butter
250ml Nestle reduced fat cream x 2 tins
1 x can sweetened condensed milk 395g
1 1/2 cups Pistachio kernels
1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosewater
1 teaspoon mastic (grounded)
1 cup of pistachio for topping (chopped)
Rose petals for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor place 1/2 packet of biscuits and the soften butter until it comes together.
- In a 23cm lined spring foam tin, press the biscuit mixture on the base.
- In a food processor, place the condensed milk, 1 x Nestle cream and pistachio kernels, rosewater and ground mastic and blend together until it is well combined.
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and place in a preheat oven for 15-20mins at 180 degrees Celsius
- Allow to cool. Once cooled place the Nestle cream on-top and cover with chopped pistachios and rose petals to garnish.